- Avoid potential food spoilage using high accuracy temperature sensors in freezers and refrigeration units. Receive text or voice messages to your cell phone if cooling units rise above high-temp threshold limits set by you.
- Install open/closed sensors to monitor unauthorized access to doors after hours.
- Monitor water presence in bathrooms, around water heater(s) and radiators.
- Eliminate human error when performing manual reads.
- Save labor expense associated to having an employee go around the facility to manually write down the temperatures.
- Over 40 types of wireless sensors that can send email or text message alerts. (temperature, Lumen, Open/close, Pressure, vibration and more).
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- Start of Spanish mango campaign with an empty market
- Support package for customers impacted by fruit contamination
- Spanish citrus exports stable despite production drop
- Canada: Potato crop on Prince Edward Island in need of rain
Top 5 -last week
How wireless sensors play a role in closing the cold chain loop
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Dutch fresh produce company hot on Instagram
- 10/09/2018 Port of Dover: Sanderson Group IT solutions chosen for new Refrigerated Cargo Terminal
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 New digital marketing service
- 10/08/2018 Ukraine: Using Bitcoin to pay for carrots and tomatoes in Kiev market
- 10/04/2018 Compac's new sizer simulator aims to improve productivity of packhouses
- 09/28/2018 FlashLink In-Transit Real-Time Mini Logger showcased at WOP Dubai
- 09/27/2018 Software package calculates nutritional value based on recipes
- 09/14/2018 CT Tecnova, wins prize for technological innovation
- 09/06/2018 Iowa based grower transitions to new software
- 09/05/2018 The rise of blockchain technology in agriculture
- 08/29/2018 China: Origin tracing boosts kiwifruit trade
- 08/22/2018 Naturipe teams up with SAP in blockchain initiative
- 08/15/2018 Solution to the headaches caused by IT in the food sector
- 08/08/2018 Prophet keeps track of complexities within fresh produce supply chain
- 08/06/2018 "AU: Digital market "Phoenicia" aims to create greater transparency in supply chain"
- 07/19/2018 Wireless smart farming to keep frost away from citrus
- 07/17/2018 Creating artificial intelligence …with a potato
- 07/12/2018 Blockchain technology for tomatoes
- 07/12/2018 Uganda: International Trade Centre unveils price portal