- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Cornish cauliflower in good supply
"We have had a normal growing year," explains Greville Richards from the company. "As well as supplying the UK retailers with cauliflower, we also have good volumes for export. This is something we have been doing for a number of years, mainly to Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Italy and more. We have good transport links from here so delivering product is no problem. We will have cauliflower available for export from December through to May."
Southern England Farms are one of the largest producers of winter cauliflower in England. The company can supply various different counts to match the customer needs: Counts 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. The cauliflower can be loose, bagged or over wrapped.
As well as cauliflower SEF also has cabbages in the winter and at other times of the year courgettes, broccoli and a wide range of leafy greens, grown on 7,500 acres of land.
For more information:
Southern England Farms Ltd.
Tel Office :+441736 850066
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Mexico starts with butternut squash
- 10/17/2018 The rise of vegan and veggie - 85% more sales compared to last year
- 10/16/2018 From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Consistent supply of West Coast spinach
- 10/16/2018 “Short and interesting sweet potato season from the US”
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- 10/16/2018 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 10/16/2018 China: Increase of 1-3 yuan for "people's vegetables" in Xiamen
- 10/16/2018 "Current Chinese garlic price slightly lower than same time last year"
- 10/16/2018 Artichoke grower launches fall promotion program
- 10/16/2018 Pumpkin production continues to roll strong
- 10/16/2018 Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses