- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Our cutting plant can fill in mise-en-place role well”
- "Increasing the number of Rainforest Alliance Certified products on our shelves"
- “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- Nigerian government talks to EU on 5-year ban of agri exports
- Venezuela jails 34 store managers on charges of jacking up prices
Top 5 -last month
- Washington fruit grower-shipper participates in National Pollinator Conservation Initiative
- SA: The grower of Witlof announces availability of its red counterpart
- Sun Pacific promotes Popovac to Director of Sales
- Spain: Murcia is the region producing and exporting the most table grapes
- China: Unmarketable Guangxi lychees
Top 5 -last week
- Turtle's failed attempt to eat tomato
- "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- Growing exotic fruit during cold, dark Icelandic winters thanks to geothermal energy
- Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- Yunnan early-season tangerine demand exceeds supply
Turnip market enters transition period in the United States
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 09/24/2018 Grower introduces new mesh bags for Peruvian organic ginger
- 09/24/2018 "Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year''
- 09/24/2018 ''Need for old vegetables in convenience form is definitely here''
- 09/24/2018 “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- 09/20/2018 China's annual output of peppers is 40 million tons
- 09/20/2018 How cauliflower took over your pizza, your kitchen, and the world
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/19/2018 Australia: Costa Adelaide Mushrooms expansion progressing at Monarto
- 09/19/2018 Large pumpkins may be in short supply
- 09/18/2018 Shandong Lanling: Vegetable prices still have room to rise