Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PEI Potato Board elects new Executives for 2017/18
The Prince Edward Island Potato Board has a new executive as a result of its December 4th Board of Directors meeting.
Darryl Wallace of Cascumpec was elected as the new Chairman of the Board. Darryl and his family own and operate Wallace Family Farms. Darryl represents the processing sector for the West Prince District on the Board.
The new Vice-Chairman of the Board is Jason Hayden of Pownal. Jason and his family own and operate Eastern Farms Ltd.. Jason represents the tablestock sector for the Charlottetown District.
The third member of the Executive Committee is John Hogg of Summerside who was elected Secretary-Treasurer. John represents the processing sector for the Summerside District.
Also joining the Board is Chad Robertson of Marvyn’s Gardens. Chad will be representing the Tablestock sector for the Montague/Souris District.
The remaining Board Directors are Rodney Dingwell, Alex Docherty, Fulton Hamill, Glen Rayner, Wayne Townshend, David Francis, Mark MacMillan and Harris Callaghan. Ashton Perry of Elmsdale also participates in Board meetings as a representative of the PEI Young Farmers Association.
The Board also recognized the efforts of retiring Board member Owen Ching, tablestock representative for the Montague/Souris District, for his service over the past few years.
Publication date: 12/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: