Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PEI Potato Board elects new Executives for 2017/18
The Prince Edward Island Potato Board has a new executive as a result of its December 4th Board of Directors meeting.
Darryl Wallace of Cascumpec was elected as the new Chairman of the Board. Darryl and his family own and operate Wallace Family Farms. Darryl represents the processing sector for the West Prince District on the Board.
The new Vice-Chairman of the Board is Jason Hayden of Pownal. Jason and his family own and operate Eastern Farms Ltd.. Jason represents the tablestock sector for the Charlottetown District.
The third member of the Executive Committee is John Hogg of Summerside who was elected Secretary-Treasurer. John represents the processing sector for the Summerside District.
Also joining the Board is Chad Robertson of Marvyn’s Gardens. Chad will be representing the Tablestock sector for the Montague/Souris District.
The remaining Board Directors are Rodney Dingwell, Alex Docherty, Fulton Hamill, Glen Rayner, Wayne Townshend, David Francis, Mark MacMillan and Harris Callaghan. Ashton Perry of Elmsdale also participates in Board meetings as a representative of the PEI Young Farmers Association.
The Board also recognized the efforts of retiring Board member Owen Ching, tablestock representative for the Montague/Souris District, for his service over the past few years.
Publication date: 12/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: