Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
TOP launches large Cold Press
More capacity for fruit and vegetable processors
TOP bv from Wageningen, the Netherlands has introduced two larger versions of the Cold Press No.1, the high grade industrial press for the extraction of juices with optimal maintenance of quality.
The Cold Press No.10 and No.20 (CP 10 & 20) are the larger brothers of the Cold Press No.1. All three machines operate according to the same mild press principle. Fruit and vegetables are processed in the Cold Press without squashing too many cells and without generating a lot of unwanted heat. These two aspects help create higher quality extracted juice compared to other press methods, the company claims.
The CP1 is already deployed by processors of fruit and vegetables. The introduction of the CP10 and CP20 allow processors to produce juices at a larger scale while preserving the natural nutritional value. The capacity of the CP20 is 1000 liters of juice per hour (600 liters for the CP10). Press bags are emptied automatically and the machine can be operated by one person.
TOP will be present at the AgriFoodTech in Den Bosch, 13th and 14th December, at booth Nr. 29. Here, interested companies can get more information about the Cold Press, as well as the design and realisation of a (juicing) process line.
For more information:
Nick van Lanen
Tel: +31 317 466 278 or +31 6 22 89 88 10
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: