Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
- "As soon as I saw the Kiwano melon I thought - this is something special"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
US produce marketing company changes name to Wild Seed Marketing
Known throughout the industry as Idea Garden Marketing, the marketing company is taking a ‘wild’ new approach with a fresh new name, Wild Seed Marketing.
What’s in a name? Since it’s inception in 2013, the company has provided digital and traditional marketing services specific to fresh produce that have resulted in industry-recognized marketing campaigns and promotions. Hosting the original name of Idea Garden Marketing, the company is ready to show their ‘wild’ side by taking their marketing strategies to the next level.
Wild Seed Marketing will offer the same unprecedented creativity and service while adding even more personality to the overall persona of the organization.
“We are excited about our new company name and refreshed brand that will better serve the produce industry” said John Avola, President & CEO, Wild Seed Marketing. “Wild Seed Marketing says it all in a name – we’ve got a creative team that continues to challenge the status quo, but we are also rooted to our core values, which provides the foundation we use to bring innovative ideas to the table for our clients.”
After 10 years in the produce industry and over a combined 25 years in marketing, co-founders, John Avola and Kim Avola have built a reputable company specializing in produce.
In addition, Wild Seed Marketing also provides the industry with Fresh Marketing Academy™, a webinar series that provides marketing training for the produce industry. From website best practices and social media to online advertising and SEO, each course is designed to help produce professionals effectively reach your target audience, increase sales and measure return on investment.
Wild Seed Marketing
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: