Job offersmore »
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
- Sales Estimator - Vineland Station, Ontario Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
US produce marketing company changes name to Wild Seed Marketing
Known throughout the industry as Idea Garden Marketing, the marketing company is taking a ‘wild’ new approach with a fresh new name, Wild Seed Marketing.
What’s in a name? Since it’s inception in 2013, the company has provided digital and traditional marketing services specific to fresh produce that have resulted in industry-recognized marketing campaigns and promotions. Hosting the original name of Idea Garden Marketing, the company is ready to show their ‘wild’ side by taking their marketing strategies to the next level.
Wild Seed Marketing will offer the same unprecedented creativity and service while adding even more personality to the overall persona of the organization.
“We are excited about our new company name and refreshed brand that will better serve the produce industry” said John Avola, President & CEO, Wild Seed Marketing. “Wild Seed Marketing says it all in a name – we’ve got a creative team that continues to challenge the status quo, but we are also rooted to our core values, which provides the foundation we use to bring innovative ideas to the table for our clients.”
After 10 years in the produce industry and over a combined 25 years in marketing, co-founders, John Avola and Kim Avola have built a reputable company specializing in produce.
In addition, Wild Seed Marketing also provides the industry with Fresh Marketing Academy™, a webinar series that provides marketing training for the produce industry. From website best practices and social media to online advertising and SEO, each course is designed to help produce professionals effectively reach your target audience, increase sales and measure return on investment.
Wild Seed Marketing
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: