Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
China: "Garlic export price continues to drop"
"The export season for garlic started in June, and will end in March next year. At first many traders purchased large quantities of garlic. This led to a rapid increase of the garlic supply on the market. Large quantities started to accumulate in all the large ports, and the Chinese garlic export price began to drop," according to Ms. Annie Chen of Jining Fenduni Foodstuff Co., Ltd.
Premium packaging for exported garlic
"Currently, the garlic export price is still dropping. For Chinese producers and traders, the trading risks are steadily increasing. This situation will most likely continue until the Chinese New Year next year. The current stored quantities are growing bigger than last year's, which could potentially put pressure on the market in the next few months."
High quality garlic
Piled up garlic in storage
"After we purchase high quality garlic from Jinxiang, we sell it under our own brand 'Fenduni'. We export the garlic through the port of Qingdao to countries in the Middle East, Africa and South America. In the future, in order to satisfy the customers' demands as much as we can, we will offer several varieties of packaging, based on the different preferences of consumers in the countries of our purchasers."
Ms. Annie Chen
Jining Fenduni Foodstuff Co., Ltd.Room 1501, Building D, Yunhecheng Commercial Center, No.17, Middle of Taibai Road, Jining, Shandong, China
Skype ID: fenduni5
Whatsapp/Viber/Wechat: +86 186 7871 0377
Phone: +86 186 7871 0377
Fax: +86 537 2171 377
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: