Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Saudis to invest more in BangladeshFinance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith is encouraging more Saudi Arabian investments in infrastructure, the energy sector and other fields in Bangladesh. He claims the government is providing all sorts of support for the investors.
“Since 2015, there has been an investment friendly environment in the country. Earlier, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) was 1.2 billion dollars, now it is 2.2 billion dollars,” energybangla.com was informed.
Bangladesh exports several products to Saudi Arabia. In 2016-17, Bangladesh’ export to Saudi Arabia amounted to 185.21 million dollars, while import was 605.4 million dollars. Among the main trade items from Bangladesh to Saudi Arabia are vegetables, frozen fish, potato flakes, jute yarn and twine, woven garments, knitwear, leather goods, processed food, tea, fruits, textiles, sacks and badges, tents, mustard oil, spices, cut flower and foliage and turmeric.
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: