- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Canadian prairie potatoes not expected to hit record yields again
- Alfalfa recalled after salmonella outbreak South Australia
- Cameroon: Banana production effected by Anglophone Crisis
- Peru: Lambayeque certifies more than 28,000 tons of Hass avocado
- Turkey: Turkish tomato growers drop the use of American seeds
Kinnow exports to Indonesia increase to 48 million dollars
This increase in kinnow exports is attributed to prudent government actions, especially the re-negotiation of the Preferential Trade Agreement with Indonesia. During re-negotiations, Indonesia agreed to give a concession on 20 tariff lines, such as on major exports, including rice, textile, ethanol, citrus (kinnow) and mangoes.
The concessions on the 20 tariff lines are a major success for Pakistan. Besides increase in the citrus export, the quantity of mangoes exported to Indonesia is likely to rise to 10 million tons in a year. The two countries' annual trade volume was 170 million dollars, which is expected to increase to 300 million dollars after renegotiation on the PTA.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Spain: EU to continue monitoring Turkish lemon arrivals
- 09/21/2018 Given the increased production of citrus, Spain plans to increase exports outside Europe
- 09/21/2018 Spain: Murcia demands more control in the arrival of citrus to Cartagena
- 09/21/2018 "Small sizes affect companies which package mandarins with leaves"
- 09/21/2018 Yunnan early-season tangerine demand exceeds supply
- 09/21/2018 Mexico: Jalisco, one of the main producers of Persian limes
- 09/21/2018 Spain: "In this campaign, persimmon producers mustn't rush to sell their product"
- 09/21/2018 Potential breakthrough could help against citrus greening
- 09/21/2018 Australia: Canker breakthrough
- 09/20/2018 Spain: A project to fight against fraud and varietal piracy in citrus fruits
- 09/20/2018 Spain: Castellon will harvest nearly 15% more citrus
- 09/20/2018 Drop in Sicilian citrus fruit production for processing expected
- 09/20/2018 Spain: Man is accused of defrauding citrus owners of 200,000 euros
- 09/20/2018 Argentina to import Tahiti limes from Colombia
- 09/20/2018 Rain in Mexico threatens steady lime supplies
- 09/19/2018 Indonesia concludes FTA negotiations with Australia
- 09/19/2018 "First Spanish mandarins eagerly snatched up after messy overseas season"
- 09/19/2018 Does this video show a Lemon-Pomegranate hybrid?
- 09/18/2018 ‘CUPS’ protects citrus from greening and storms
- 09/17/2018 Egypt: Jana Fresh intends to set up fruits export terminal next year