- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Painting to showcase 95-year-old produce icon
- Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- Colombia: More than 200 tons of citrus have been shipped out through the port of Barranquilla
- India: Khasi mandarin oranges in world’s first food atlas
- Canadian Potatoes and Potato Products Annual 2018
Top 5 -last week
Kinnow exports to Indonesia increase to 48 million dollars
This increase in kinnow exports is attributed to prudent government actions, especially the re-negotiation of the Preferential Trade Agreement with Indonesia. During re-negotiations, Indonesia agreed to give a concession on 20 tariff lines, such as on major exports, including rice, textile, ethanol, citrus (kinnow) and mangoes.
The concessions on the 20 tariff lines are a major success for Pakistan. Besides increase in the citrus export, the quantity of mangoes exported to Indonesia is likely to rise to 10 million tons in a year. The two countries' annual trade volume was 170 million dollars, which is expected to increase to 300 million dollars after renegotiation on the PTA.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 "Mediocre quality of Mexican limes as a result of rain"
- 2018-11-19 “Spanish citrus getting more competition from Morocco”
- 2018-11-19 Italy: difficult start for the clementine campaign
- 2018-11-19 "Huge price gap between large and small-sized citrus fruits"
- 2018-11-19 "Availability of large citrus fruits currently low"
- 2018-11-19 Chongming Island: First harvest of high-quality Jinsha oranges
- 2018-11-19 California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- 2018-11-19 Record Valencia crop gives southern African citrus exporters a full house of records
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- 2018-11-16 China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
- 2018-11-16 Nepal: Orange harvest in eastern Hills up 50 percent
- 2018-11-15 "We are not one of those early starters"
- 2018-11-15 Orange imports increase as domestic juice supply remains squeezed
- 2018-11-15 “New citrus markets hard to find”
- 2018-11-15 Spain: "The delay of Huelva's mandarins causes production overlap"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Citrus fruits allegedly being sold again at open prices
- 2018-11-15 Sharp increase of Georgian mandarin exports
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Processors start buying oranges at very low prices
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast