Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Agricultural job centre Joe Produce launches newly improved website
The online job centre for produce, agriculture and related companies, Joe Produce has launched “Joe 2.0,” which is the culmination of work with thousands of produce companies and many more thousands of site-users over the past six years. The new site marks the first major revision in the company’s history.
Of the site’s success, Joe Produce’s President Rex Lawrence said, ”This is a giant step for us in terms of changing our website. It’s one thing to change an information-based site, but when your site is your main customer interface, it’s all that much more serious.”
“In the days, weeks, and months to come, visitors will see new features and refinement that will make their experience progressively better,” according to Lawrence.
Some notable changes include:
- New, user-friendly homepage that Includes the Quick Check Features: Latest Jobs, Jobs By Location, and Featured Jobs.
- Featured Jobs are enhanced job ads that can be found throughout the site.
- Larger font and enhanced readability throughout the site.
- Popular Produce Areas, a new category, ranging from Salinas to Yakima and more, each have their own page now.
- A new “Search” page, with a wide selection of options to search narrowly and/or by various categories.
- Enhanced Company Profile pages and Job Description pages.
- Easier access to JoeProResumes.com—the resume writing service, and Joe Produce Search—the executive recruiting division.
- The ability to submit a confidential resume directly to us is now even easier.
- FAQs for both Job Seekers and Employers is easier to find and read.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: