The online job centre for produce, agriculture and related companies, Joe Produce has launched “Joe 2.0,” which is the culmination of work with thousands of produce companies and many more thousands of site-users over the past six years. The new site marks the first major revision in the company’s history.
Of the site’s success, Joe Produce’s President Rex Lawrence said, ”This is a giant step for us in terms of changing our website. It’s one thing to change an information-based site, but when your site is your main customer interface, it’s all that much more serious.”
“In the days, weeks, and months to come, visitors will see new features and refinement that will make their experience progressively better,” according to Lawrence.
Some notable changes include:
- New, user-friendly homepage that Includes the Quick Check Features: Latest Jobs, Jobs By Location, and Featured Jobs.
- Featured Jobs are enhanced job ads that can be found throughout the site.
- Larger font and enhanced readability throughout the site.
- Popular Produce Areas, a new category, ranging from Salinas to Yakima and more, each have their own page now.
- A new “Search” page, with a wide selection of options to search narrowly and/or by various categories.
- Enhanced Company Profile pages and Job Description pages.
- Easier access to JoeProResumes.com—the resume writing service, and Joe Produce Search—the executive recruiting division.
- The ability to submit a confidential resume directly to us is now even easier.
- FAQs for both Job Seekers and Employers is easier to find and read.
For more information:
Joe Produce, LLC
Tel: +1 855 563 7763