Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CMI Orchards announces Food Safety hire
CMI Orchards announced today that Doug Culbertson has joined the company as Food Safety Manager. He will be responsible for working closely with food safety managers at CMI’s seven packing facilities in Washington State to continuously improve food safety initiatives at CMI.
“We’re delighted that Doug is joining the CMI family,” said Bob Mast, President of CMI. “CMI is absolutely committed to food safety and we believe Doug’s wealth of experience will keep us at the forefront of these initiatives.”
Culbertson will be assuming the food safety position previous held by Bob Carter who is retiring early 2018.
Mast noted that over the last several years, food safety programs in the apple industry have taken on renewed urgency. “We know that our relationship with our retail partners and consumers rests in delivering safe and healthy products every single day,” said Mast. “There are no exceptions.”
“I’m truly excited to join CMI,” said Culbertson. “CMI has a strong track record in food safety and well established protocols and procedures. I’m looking forward to working with the CMI team to ensure that our products always meet the highest standards in the industry.”
Culbertson previously worked as Quality Assurance and Food Safety Manager at National Frozen Foods. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science from Ohio State University.
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: