- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Australian berry growers unite and give members a strong voice
- Commissioner Black testifies to International Trade Commission on NAFTA 2.0 concerns
- Speakers announced for UK Brassica and Leafy Salad Conference
- Brazil: Early start for Brazilian fig season
- United Fresh names BrandStorm 2019 advisory committee
Top 5 -last month
- Bonduelle Fresh Americas announces new CEO
- Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- New Zealand avocado industry on track to bounce back from last year's low volume season
- Belgium: "Beef tomatoes are gradually becoming a specialty"
- 2018 Global (Xiuwen) Kiwi Fruit Industry Summit Meeting in session
Top 5 -last week
- China: Green oranges from Qiongzhong enter market in bulk
- Pan-Asia and Camposol sign strategic agreement at international import exposition
- SFI Rotterdam warns of fraudster ordering on behalf of a German client
- Zero Residual: actions and benefits
- Australia: Stonefruit growers look forward first full export season to China
Fine Funghi AG grows first organic mushrooms
Organic Swiss mushrooms now available at Coop
According to the Association of Swiss mushroom producers, the production of these organic mushrooms meets the needs of the Swiss customers. The Association wants to emphasize it was possible to expand the added value of the mushrooms without economic protection or subsidies.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 King Courgette launches new organic zucchini range in Europe
- 2018-11-19 Parisians want more local and organic produce
- 2018-11-16 "More and more Moroccan growers switch due to good demand for organic"
- 2018-11-16 Bananas and tomatoes are the top-selling organic products in Switzerland
- 2018-11-15 More than half of organic vegetables come from local fields
- 2018-11-15 NOS: Volume of Russian market for organic products is €160 million
- 2018-11-14 Arizona-based squash grower announces organic program
- 2018-11-14 "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- 2018-11-12 Switzerland: Sales of organic products are growing strongly
- 2018-11-12 Organic products still on growth track worldwide
- 2018-11-09 "Organic vegetables are an attractive investment"
- 2018-11-08 Switzerland: Organic supermarkets are on the rise
- 2018-11-07 France: Financial support for organic farming is lagging behind
- 2018-11-06 Rising demand for organic asparagus in the global asparagus market
- 2018-11-05 "Organic foods are not safer, and probably not more nutritious either"
- 2018-11-01 Peru: Organic banana production drops in Piura due to the cold
- 2018-11-01 “In ten years the whole of Europe will be eating organic”
- 2018-10-31 Actual cost of organic cauliflower much lower than for conventional produce
- 2018-10-31 Organic products from Lower Saxony on the rise
- 2018-10-31 Organic Grower Summit educational session - "Technology is not Just for Big Ag"