Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: New prospects for "citrus greening disease" treatment
"On 2 December, over twenty of our people visited an experimental facility in Fengkai, on the border of Guangdong and Guangxi, where the citrus greening disease is treated with E-2001 microorganisms. They inspected the treatment of citrus greening disease, and found that there were large changes at the field since the last inspection," states Mr. Chen Dehua of Yantai B&J Agricultural Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Inspection team for the citrus greening disease
"The citrus greening disease is incurable and, for many years, industry experts have continuously been looking for a treatment. Many scholars have been trying to find a way to prevent and control it, but whenever they seem to have found a product or technology for the disease, even though these seem to be effective at first, they cannot keep the disease under control. This has led to its spread, wasting entire fields."
Treatment of the tree roots
Healthy orange production
"In order to find a way out, we are now using microbial technology to help trees recover faster. We start treatment in the roots by using irrigation. We use the active microbial agent E-2001 and organic fertilizer instead of chemical fertilizer and herbicides, so that the soil and organic matter improve. This aids useful organisms and enzymes in suppressing the growth of harmful bacteria. It improves severely polluted soil, and gives the trees a healthier environment to grow, so that they can blossom."
Yantai B&J Agricultural Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 20 6193 8788
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: