Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Creation of Blueberry Committee to facilitate trade exchangeThe blueberry-producing companies associated to Freshuelva have set up the Blueberry Committee, which will be responsible, among other issues, for the implementation of the partnership agreement signed last October with the Blueberry Committee of Chile. The goal is to facilitate trade exchange between the companies represented by both institutions.
The president and the manager of this organization, Alberto Garrocho and Rafael Domínguez, will launchthe promotional campaign that Freshuelva will develop together with the Blueberry Committee of Chile in Spain.
Moreover, the Blueberry Committee of Freshuelva will ask the International Blueberry Organization to be accepted as representative for the Spanish blueberry sector.
Following the agreement signed in Madrid within the framework of Fruit Attraction, Freshuelva and Asoex aim for the collaborative contacts initiated in the Congress of Red Fruits to facilitate the organization of visits and missions by both associations. The goal is also to back the promotion and exchange of experiences in the field of associativity and organizational aspects, to organise joint actions, to facilitate the exchange of information on exports and to encourage all promotion and exchange actions between the two associations.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: