Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Creation of Blueberry Committee to facilitate trade exchangeThe blueberry-producing companies associated to Freshuelva have set up the Blueberry Committee, which will be responsible, among other issues, for the implementation of the partnership agreement signed last October with the Blueberry Committee of Chile. The goal is to facilitate trade exchange between the companies represented by both institutions.
The president and the manager of this organization, Alberto Garrocho and Rafael Domínguez, will launchthe promotional campaign that Freshuelva will develop together with the Blueberry Committee of Chile in Spain.
Moreover, the Blueberry Committee of Freshuelva will ask the International Blueberry Organization to be accepted as representative for the Spanish blueberry sector.
Following the agreement signed in Madrid within the framework of Fruit Attraction, Freshuelva and Asoex aim for the collaborative contacts initiated in the Congress of Red Fruits to facilitate the organization of visits and missions by both associations. The goal is also to back the promotion and exchange of experiences in the field of associativity and organizational aspects, to organise joint actions, to facilitate the exchange of information on exports and to encourage all promotion and exchange actions between the two associations.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: