Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
MIFA Agricultural Packaging and Exports
Cardboard boxes reduce packaging costs“Our packaging for the agricultural industry helps in reducing costs for companies. We are currently working with producers of strawberries, apples, mangoes, blueberries, blackberries, avocados, tomatoes, chili peppers, limes and many others. The packaging that we offer is corrugated cardboard, which is 100% recyclable and thermoformed by an injection of plastics, states Alfonso Miller from MIFA Empaques Agrícolas Mexico, also known as MIFA Agricultural Packaging and Exports.
In addition to the packaging activities of the company, they also export fruits and vegetables. “We work hand in hand with our customers, who are often the producers. This means at the same time, they are our suppliers of fruits and vegetables for export. It’s Mexican produce that is exported to the United States, Canada, Europe as well as Latin America.”
"Our company has 27 years of experience in packaging. We are constantly developing new ways to make the required boxes. For example, some boxes consist of two parts or two parts are needed to create one box. We develop a box in one piece, so we can reduce costs and increases the functionality," continues Alfonso.
He concludes: "Having both packaging and export services gives the company a competitive advantage, to be able to supply the highest standards required by the national and international market. In addition, an advantage is that often boxes with own brands are demanded. As we produce and supply the boxes to our producers, it's easy to include the client's brand on the box and have it packed in these boxes directly."
For more information:
MIFA Empaques Agrícolas
T: +52 (811) 602 87 62
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: