Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
South African NAMC elects new CEOThe National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) has appointed Zama Xalisa as the new Chief Executive Officer on a 5-year contract. Prof PK Chauke, Council Chairperson, said the board took into cognisance the importance of business continuity and stability in its decision to appoint Mr. Xalisa.
Zama previously served as the Senior Manager; Agricultural Trusts at the NAMC, charged with the responsibility to oversee the performance and management of Agricultural Industry Trusts. He chaired a number of Committees such as Strategic Integrated Project (SIP 11), AIMS, and AgriBEE Threshold Study to name a few.
He holds two Masters qualifications (Masters Business Administration – Milpark Business School and Masters in Sustainable Agriculture – University of Free State), and executive programmes in Management Advanced Programme (Wits Business School), Designing and Executing BEE Strategy (Gordon Institute of Business Science).
Council Chairperson Prof PK Chauke congratulated Mr. Xalisa and expressed his support stating, "The board endorses the decision to appoint Mr. Xalisa unanimously and we wish him well in his new role” he said.
For more information:
Tel: +27 012 341 1115
Mob: +27 076 865 4937
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: