Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New warehouse - better service:
Germany: Bringmeister delivers to your homeBringmeister keeps developing its online trade. In Olching near Munich, the delivery service has now put its new logistics center into operation. On an area of 6,000 square meters about 12,000 different items are stored, cooled to the latest standards and all the different requirements, which are hand-made and subsequently delivered with the latest refrigerated vehicles. The service was again significantly optimized. From now on, Munichers can have their purchases brought to their homes within a 1-hour delivery window. This special service, which is unique in the Munich area, can be used from 6 am to midnight from Monday to Saturday. This allows customers to plan their purchases even more flexibly. Bringmeister has been part of the EDEKA network since January 2017.
Delivered as fresh as ordered
Bringmeister offers the best quality, a freshness guarantee, a wide product selection and low prices, as they are in the EDEKA market. In addition to EDEKA’s own brands and fresh fruits and vegetables, the organic products of Alnatura are also available. With around 60 products from the regional brand "Unser Land" and over 70 products from "EDEKA mein Bayern", the selection of regional specialties in the Bringmeister range is particularly large. People from all Munich postcode areas can order their online shopping from home or on the go via www.bringmeister.de. Very convenient is the option to order up to three calendar weeks in advance. Bringmeister stands for a punctual and fresh delivery, with a money back guarantee. The purchase can be conveniently paid without resorting to cash: either on delivery or online, for example via PayPal or on account.
This unique delivery service is made possible by a newly opened logistics center in Olching, near Munich. From the storage system to the forklifts to the partially automated return of empties: the new building is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Bringmeister also sets standards in terms of sustainability. The delivery vehicles, specially designed for Bringmeister, have a partially electric cooling system that ensures cooling through the power grid during stops at the warehouse. This way, the diesel engine of the delivery vehicle doesn’t have to be used and the environment is spared. The cooling systems also operates with environmentally friendly coolants. Finely tuned cooling zones guarantee the best possible freshness with the lowest possible fuel consumption. In addition, there is a photovoltaic system on the roof of the warehouse.
As part of EDEKA's acquisition of Kaiser's Tengelmann, Bringmeister has been part of the EDEKA network since January 2017. With over 20 years of experience as an online super-market, the company is one of the pioneers in the German food online trade and has firmly established itself, not only in Berlin, but in Munich as well.
Source: Edeka Association
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: