Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
The direct delivery from South-West
China: JD.com cooperates with Fengjie county farmers
On November 29, "The Best fresh products of China" promotion was held in Fengjie, Chongqing. The meeting was dedicated to the new logistics solutions for Fengjie navel oranges.
JD.com is going to cooperate with the farmers from Fengjie county that produce navel oranges. This cooperation aims to promote Fengjie special products and help them to obtain a broader market recognition. JD.com will use it's advanced logistics network to deliver the oranges from production areas directly to customers throughout China.
Fengjie navel oranges will join Renshou loquats, Cangxi kiwifruits and Jintang mitten crabs in JD.com's line of fresh products from South-West China. JD.com plans to further expand the line of South-West fresh products and make fresh local specialties available for every Chinese customer.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: