Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dia and Casino sign international agreementThe groups Casino and DIA have reached an international agreement to create a common negotiation structure with the aim of improving their competitiveness against large suppliers.
The agreement, which covers both manufacturers' brands and the retailers' own brands (it could account for up to 50% of the volume of both companies in Europe), will help improve the range offered to the consumer in terms of variety and price, as reported by both firms.
The alliance will be operational, pending the approval of the competition authorities where necessary, for the 2016 negotiations through the creation of the ICDC Services company.
"With this move, we are creating one of the largest trading platforms for own brands in Europe, and this will have a positive impact on the customers of a large commercial network operating in many countries," as highlighted by the two retailers.
Also, ICDC comes to complement the other association agreements in the area of purchases that both companies will maintain without changes.
However, DIA and Casino have stressed that the commercial policies of both companies will remain independent from one another.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: