Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "US agriculture has failed to benefit from the Korean Free Trade Agreement"
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Photo report New York Produce show
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peak season for Delite™ mandarins
Sunkist welcomes the Mulholland family to Sunkist family stories
Sunkist Growers is celebrating mandarin season with a new addition to the Sunkist Family Stories program. The Mulholland family, an Orange Cove-based citrus grower-shipper of primarily mandarins, is the newest family to be featured in the multimedia storytelling project dedicated to sharing the rich heritage of Sunkist growers.
Sunkist Family Stories profiles the families that make up the 125-year old citrus cooperative, offering a unique view into the life of today’s modern farmer. The program is designed to transport consumers to the bright groves of California and Arizona so they can learn about traditional growing practices, innovation and dedication to quality that is proudly passed through generations of Sunkist member family-owned farms.
“Highlighting Sunkist’s commitment to quality and authenticity, our farm-to-table stories resonate with consumers all over the world,” said Sunkist Director of Communications Joan Wickham. “We are proud to share the values and legacy of Sunkist’s history through our Sunkist Family Stories and are thrilled to now feature the Mulholland’s story as part of the growing program.”
As the first family to grow and market Murcott mandarins in California, the Mulhollands have contributed valuable experience and knowledge to the industry throughout the four generations of their family’s farming history. Sunkist recently introduced the Sunkist Delite™ mandarin program that offers retailers, growers and consumers the value and quality proposition that Sunkist is known for.
“The Sunkist Delite California mandarin season is in full swing, making this fresh content ripe for promotion,” added Wickham. “Consumers today are looking for food with a story, and we’re proud to tell ours through the Sunkist Family Story program.”
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: