Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese mushrooms go to Germany
Recently, a refrigerated container filled with fresh Chinese mushrooms started out from the container centre in Zhengzhou by train towards Europe. This was the first time mushrooms have been exported by rail and, after a container of garlic, it was the second time that fresh vegetables had been exported in this way.
The container of mushrooms came from Zhejiang. The total weight of the cargo was 7,960 kg and had 5 different mushroom varieties. After a trip of more than ten days, the cargo train will arrive in Munich, Germany.
The export of mushrooms by train doesn't just symbolise the maturing design of refrigerated transport, but also officially marks the satisfactory capacity of refrigerated transport. It also shows the growing strength of the refrigerated transport industry, by increasing its influence on a new scale.
ç (ç) [qiÃº]
- ball game
- CL:å ´|åº[chang3]
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: