- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Canada: Simplot potato expansion progresses nicely
- Italy: The Asian bug's nemesis has been found
- Turkey - Total apple crop expected to increase to 3 million tons, pears to 450,000 tons
- Italy: Fresh pineapples from the DR thanks to air transportation
- Strategic review readies NZ horticultural innovator to go global
Bananas no longer Ecuador's top export product
In October alone, 40,000 tons of shrimp were exported to 50 countries, sales that generated 269 million dollars (227 mln euros) in revenue. This figure is the second highest in the history of the industry, behind the export record of 41,000 tons worth 274 million dollars (231 mln euros), registered in July.
An article on fis.com indicated that the Ministry of Aquaculture and Fisheries thought it was thanks to the efforts made by the Ecuadorian Government, the CNA and the private sector, that shrimp is becoming the number one non-oil exportable product in Ecuador
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 Saving the banana from worldwide disease
- 2018-11-13 Banana farm inspections to ease SPS compliance worries
- 2018-11-13 Philippines trails its peers in all crops except for pineapple and banana
- 2018-11-12 China: Large volume of bananas held up at Mengkang Port
- 2018-11-12 China: Banana price still high in November despite fluctuations
- 2018-11-12 Cameroon: significant decline in banana exports
- 2018-11-12 UK: Man accused of stealing over £120,000 worth of bananas
- 2018-11-09 China: Why the price of imported bananas suddenly increased by 20%?
- 2018-11-09 Mexico: Chiapas exports plantain to Canada
- 2018-11-09 Cameroon banana exports fell by 13,394t in September-October
- 2018-11-08 "Supplies of bananas good…for now"
- 2018-11-08 Ugandan MPs want to shut down PIBID banana project
- 2018-11-08 Banana shortage strikes New Zealand’s major supermarket chains
- 2018-11-07 "Bananas more expensive in 2019"
- 2018-11-07 "Paying 1 dollar less per box of bananas not profitable for agricultural sector"
- 2018-11-07 Chiquita launches limited-edition Britto sticker series
- 2018-11-05 More than one million kilos of bananas from the Canary Islands are sold in Spain each day
- 2018-11-05 Spain: Market share of imported bananas between 48 and 64% in August
- 2018-11-05 "Our efforts and investments might not be valued"
- 2018-11-05 India: Sheikhpura crowd steals bananas from young fruit vendor