- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- WAPA: Slightly decreased Prognosfruit forecast for European apple and pear
- Wholesaler-Distributor produce operation training checklists now available
- ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- Two new hires for automated transplanting system
- China: Price differential between domestic and imported fruit shrinking
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Big increase of Greek kiwifruit exports to Italy
Exports of oranges, mandarins and lemons also continue with good rates and increased demand and prices, and this is also the case for apples and cucumbers. The volume of apples exported to Egypt appears to have decreased compared to last year and amounted to 10,030 tonnes (compared with 17,268 last year).
According to data from the Directorate of Documentation and Statistics of the Ministry of Rural Development and Food, exports of fresh fruit and vegetables for the week between 25 November and 1 December 2017 are as follows:
-Oranges: 34,109 tonnes, compared to 45,552 tonnes last year.
-Mandarins: 25,613 tonnes, compared to 22,328 tonnes last year.
-Lemons: 2,032 tonnes, compared to 1,010 tonnes last year.
-Grapefruit: 116 tonnes, compared to 112 tonnes last year.
-Apples: 21,098 tonnes, compared to 30,064 tonnes last year.
-Cucumbers: 5,210 tonnes, compared to 4,918 tonnes last year.
-Kiwi: 61,235 tonnes, compared to 42,100 tonnes last year.
-Table grapes: 93.196 tonnes, compared to 72.935 tonnes last year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa