Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Murcian papaya plantations visited by Latin American delegationAccording to municipal sources, a Latin American delegation led by the Minister of Agriculture of Panama, Eduardo Enrique Carles, visited the town of Mazarrón last Wednesday to learn about the innovations introduced by the Durán company to produce papaya crops.
The mayor of Mazarrón, Alicia Jiménez, accompanied the members of this delegation during their visit to the greenhouse plantations of the Mazarrón-based company.
Jiménez praised the innovative capacity that has turned both papayas and mangoes into pioneering products in this area.
The visiting delegation is part of a business mission organised by the Development Bank of Latin America, which aims to promote the collaboration of Ibero-American countries.
The Panamanian minister was very interested in the innovation techniques that have been implemented in Mazarrón in order to produce a very common product in his country in a Mediterranean climate. Representatives of the Durán company outlined the steps taken in the process.
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: