Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Murcian papaya plantations visited by Latin American delegationAccording to municipal sources, a Latin American delegation led by the Minister of Agriculture of Panama, Eduardo Enrique Carles, visited the town of Mazarrón last Wednesday to learn about the innovations introduced by the Durán company to produce papaya crops.
The mayor of Mazarrón, Alicia Jiménez, accompanied the members of this delegation during their visit to the greenhouse plantations of the Mazarrón-based company.
Jiménez praised the innovative capacity that has turned both papayas and mangoes into pioneering products in this area.
The visiting delegation is part of a business mission organised by the Development Bank of Latin America, which aims to promote the collaboration of Ibero-American countries.
The Panamanian minister was very interested in the innovation techniques that have been implemented in Mazarrón in order to produce a very common product in his country in a Mediterranean climate. Representatives of the Durán company outlined the steps taken in the process.
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: