Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Landgard strengthens international cooperative by expanding fruit and overseas business of northern regionsEffective December 1, 2017, Stefan Reincke strengthens Landgard in the international fruit segment. He starts as a member of the management team of the Godeland marketing company and will be responsible for the development and expansion of the internationalization of the cooperative, with member companies abroad. Reincke will work intensively with the existing resources and designated employees.
Stefan Reincke is 43 years old and has many years of experience in the exotic and import segment. And he has extensive personal production contacts abroad.
Since 1998 he has been responsible for the development of the overseas import area and the operational management of the former Univeg Direct Fruit Marketing GmbH, today Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH, most recently as Managing Director of Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH.
Through Stefan Reincke, the Landgard Producer Cooperative will strengthen its purchases and sales of fruit, exotics and overseas products with its competences in the northern Landgard regions. The aim is to serve national retail customers from with suitable foreign producers in greater detail and to optimize and centralize all processes.
"Based on Landgard's strong regional and national sourcing expertise, Stefan Reincke will continue to build and expand Landgard's international purchasing, procurement and sales overseas business for its strategic trading partners, with a focus on the North. Recently, this has already been successfully implemented by Landgard in markets such as Asia, Israel or Spain," said Armin Rehberg, CEO of Landgard.
In due course, Landgard will inform its trading partners regarding product portfolio, location issues, countries and services. Stefan Reincke will work on the sales side with the existing sales directors of the Landgard companies at Godeland, Landgard West Fruit & Vegetables, Magli & Noël, Walter Pott and Landgard Ost Fruits & Vegetables. He will also start to build up the new structures in the Northern region.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: