- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Landgard strengthens international cooperative by expanding fruit and overseas business of northern regions
Stefan Reincke is 43 years old and has many years of experience in the exotic and import segment. And he has extensive personal production contacts abroad.
Since 1998 he has been responsible for the development of the overseas import area and the operational management of the former Univeg Direct Fruit Marketing GmbH, today Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH, most recently as Managing Director of Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH.
Through Stefan Reincke, the Landgard Producer Cooperative will strengthen its purchases and sales of fruit, exotics and overseas products with its competences in the northern Landgard regions. The aim is to serve national retail customers from with suitable foreign producers in greater detail and to optimize and centralize all processes.
"Based on Landgard's strong regional and national sourcing expertise, Stefan Reincke will continue to build and expand Landgard's international purchasing, procurement and sales overseas business for its strategic trading partners, with a focus on the North. Recently, this has already been successfully implemented by Landgard in markets such as Asia, Israel or Spain," said Armin Rehberg, CEO of Landgard.
In due course, Landgard will inform its trading partners regarding product portfolio, location issues, countries and services. Stefan Reincke will work on the sales side with the existing sales directors of the Landgard companies at Godeland, Landgard West Fruit & Vegetables, Magli & Noël, Walter Pott and Landgard Ost Fruits & Vegetables. He will also start to build up the new structures in the Northern region.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 Fruit variety and convenience for your winter wine
- 09/20/2018 Dominican Republic opens commercial relations with China
- 09/19/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 "We will never be the cheapest producer in the world"
- 09/18/2018 Why the tomato was feared in Europe for more than 200 years
- 09/18/2018 India: Prices of imported goods up 8-12% due to falling rupee
- 09/17/2018 Turkey to grow tomatoes and tropical fruits in Sudan
- 09/17/2018 Philippines: Bukidnon farmers ready to sell vegetables to Manila markets
- 09/14/2018 Belgium: More fruit but fewer vegetables eaten in 2017
- 09/14/2018 UK: S&A Group Holdings fresh produce supplier grows profit
- 09/14/2018 January-July 2018: Agro-exports Peru totalled $3.275 billion
- 09/14/2018 Turkish exporters eye Far Eastern countries
- 09/13/2018 Spain: Rains have caused more good than harm in Valencia
- 09/13/2018 Tanzania: Zanzibar vegetable industry scrutinised
- 09/13/2018 Fruttella for Food Industries achieves €6.72 mln worth of sales
- 09/12/2018 Romania: 6.5% rise in fruit and veg imports
- 09/12/2018 Large tomato supply affects trade in Zambia
- 09/12/2018 Greek fruit and veg exports to European destinations on the rise
- 09/12/2018 Red Tractor launches TV campaign