Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Pear production falls 30%-50% due to surface brown spot disease
"As a member of the 'Excellent Fruit Alliance', we are very happy to see that the alliance's regulations for a balanced Ya pear distribution and export are very effective, as the export is now going very smoothly. Our company's pear price and production have been the same as last year," said to Mr. Guo Zhongtao of Botou Dongfang Fruit Co., Ltd.
The premium packaging of pears from Botou Dongfang Fruit Co., Ltd.
"The purchasing costs of Ya pears are now rather low, compared to previous years. The main reason is that this year's production is quite big, and the pears are not that popular on the market. The costs for Huangguan pears, on the other hand, have risen dramatically, because the rainy weather has led to an emergence of the surface brown spot disease. This has caused a drop in Huangguan pear production of 30%-50%."
Small packaging of high quality pears
"Through many years of developments, we now have around 9,600 hectares (96,000 mu) of standardized fields with 68,000 farmers. We also have our own demonstration field of 160 hectares (1,600 mu). Under our two brands 'Jin Ma' and 'Dongfang', we mainly produce pears, apples and dates. We export these to over 20 countries and regions in North America, South America, Australia, Europe, and South East Asia. Through a partnership with the world's third largest retailer Teyigou, we are also exporting our pears to South East Asia."
High quality pears for export
"Our company produces, processes, stores, exports and sells fruit and vegetables. Through the integrated programs and regulations of the 'Excellent Fruit Alliance', we believe that our high quality pears will be sold to even more countries and regions, and will benefit consumers worldwide."
Company: Botou Dongfang Fruit Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 188 3170 0996
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: