Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Spar Netherlands: 'Express' convenience store concept expands
ShopRite unveils Healthy Holidays campaignUK: Costcutter will be supplied by Co-op
Costcutter has signed an agreement with Co-op, by which it will become the exclusive wholesale supplier to the 2,200 Costcutter, Mace, Simply Fresh, Supershop and Kwik Save stores. Spring 2018 is when the 5 year deal will commence formally. Since Costcutter's supply partner Palmer & Harvey collapsed, Co-op is now exploring practical short-term ways it can support Costcutter retailers in the meantime, according to igd.
US: Healthy Holidays for ShopRite
The campaign Healthy Holidays has been unveiled by ShopRite. The campaign helps shoppers eat more healthily during the indulgent holiday season and it includes in-store sampling, signage and downloadable recipes promoting better-for-you versions of holiday favorites.
Please click here to read more at fooddive.com
'Express' convenience store concept expanded by Spar Netherlands
The first Spar Express store has been opened by Spar Netherlands at a filling station along a highway in Heemskerk, in the province of North Holland. Also at the beginning of the month, the retailer opened a new Spar Express in Tilburg, in the southern province of North Brabant, where Spar Netherlands also opened its second Spar City in Breda.
New CEO appointed by Auchan France
Auchan France announced that Ali Khosrovi, who has been general manager of Immochan France since 2014, will replace the existing chief executive of Auchan Retail France, Patrick Espasa. One of the initiatives that Khosrovi will oversee, is the launch of a new supermarket banner, Auchan Gourmand. Auchan will open three stores under the banner in 2018, according to igd.
Germany: Kaufland supermarket will open in Australia
An empty Bunnings site in Dandenong has been purchased by German retailer Kaufland for $16.4 million, marking the second Australian site the company has secured in the past two months. Its stores are generally four to five times bigger than Coles or Woolworths. Kaufland is part of the Schwarz Group, the fourth-biggest retailer in the world.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at skynews.com.au
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: