Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Moldovan ambassador to Russia discusses supply of fruit and veg to TyumenThe governor of the Tyumen region, Vladimir Yakushev, met with the Ambassador of the Republic of Moldova to the Russian Federation Andrei Neguta. Znak.com was informed by the press service of the head of the region that the sides discussed the development of cooperation, including the expansion of mutual trade.
According to customs statistics, in the first half of 2017 the foreign trade turnover between the Tyumen region and Moldova amounted to slightly more than 125 thousand dollars.
The growth of trade turnover could be achieved with the supply of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to the Tyumen region and the joint construction of a wholesale distribution centre for their storage on the site of an industrial park. The proposal for its creation was made by Vladimir Yakushev. The transport infrastructure of the region would also allow the supply of Moldovan fruit and vegetable products to neighbouring northern and eastern regions of Russia.
Ambassador Andrei Neguta said that the potential for collaboration is great and advocated for the renewal of the 1995 agreement on cooperation between the Tyumen Oblast and Moldova, so that the document can reflect the modern realities.
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: