Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Moldovan ambassador to Russia discusses supply of fruit and veg to TyumenThe governor of the Tyumen region, Vladimir Yakushev, met with the Ambassador of the Republic of Moldova to the Russian Federation Andrei Neguta. Znak.com was informed by the press service of the head of the region that the sides discussed the development of cooperation, including the expansion of mutual trade.
According to customs statistics, in the first half of 2017 the foreign trade turnover between the Tyumen region and Moldova amounted to slightly more than 125 thousand dollars.
The growth of trade turnover could be achieved with the supply of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to the Tyumen region and the joint construction of a wholesale distribution centre for their storage on the site of an industrial park. The proposal for its creation was made by Vladimir Yakushev. The transport infrastructure of the region would also allow the supply of Moldovan fruit and vegetable products to neighbouring northern and eastern regions of Russia.
Ambassador Andrei Neguta said that the potential for collaboration is great and advocated for the renewal of the 1995 agreement on cooperation between the Tyumen Oblast and Moldova, so that the document can reflect the modern realities.
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: