Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: 42% increase in fruit and veg volume exported by airIn the first 10 months of 2017, Turkey exported fruits and vegetables worth 1.3 billion dollars.
During this period, Turkey exported 5,000 tonnes of fruits and vegetables by air worth $ 9.6 million. This is 42% more than last year. These figures were achieved thanks to an agreement signed between the Association of Exporters of the Aegean region and Turkish Airlines Cargo.
"To increase exports by air, an agreement was signed with Turkish Airlines Cargo. As a result, exporters received discounts of up to 75 percent and the ability to enter new markets," said Rza Sayyar, head of the Association of Exporters of the Aegean region.
Hong Kong, France and Singapore top the ranking of countries receiving the largest volumes of fruit and vegetables from Turkey by air.
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: