- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Peru: Mango and aguaymanto, products with export potential in Ancash
- French, Spanish and Italian stone fruit more expensive
- New analysis of horticulture branch in the Danish Odense
- US (GA): Food scientist receives award for salmonella research
- BayWa reports green figures, but not thanks to German apples
Top 5 -last week
Air freight service brings surge in AU exports to China
The international service; "greatly improved South Australian exporters avenues to market, creating faster, cheaper and more regular services," said AAL chief executive Mark Young.
The air export service has been dominated by perishable good, with ag products accounting for 82% of total export volumes in the past financial year.
China Southern announced on Wednesday the 787-9 will be a permanent feature on the route.
This air-freight trend will likely increase, after Qatar announced that its Adelaide-Doha service will now be offered daily, as opposed to 5 days a week and Air New Zealand is also offering 25 tonnes of freight on each of its three services a week.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 A.P. Moller - Maersk takes next steps in integration to improve customer experience
- 09/19/2018 "Major lack of space for logistics in the Rotterdam region"
- 09/19/2018 Maersk to change fuel adjustment surcharge ahead of the 2020 sulphur cap
- 09/19/2018 New buildings for Hoogsteder Group: First pile driven into the ground
- 09/18/2018 Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- 09/18/2018 Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- 09/18/2018 Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- 09/17/2018 Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- 09/14/2018 India: Coimbatore airport sends first perishable export shipment by bonded trucking
- 09/14/2018 Next round of tariffs may hit container shipping harder
- 09/14/2018 CMA CGM celebrates 40 years
- 09/13/2018 “Asia a growing sales market for fruit and vegetables”
- 09/13/2018 Should shippers pass on congestion costs?
- 09/12/2018 Haulage company Nagel-Group wants to raise prices significantly
- 09/10/2018 Fresh produce send via air freight becoming more popular
- 09/07/2018 “Westland will be completely full in a few years”
- 09/07/2018 MOOY Logistics Waddinxveen becomes Gartner Holland B.V.
- 09/07/2018 Delivery of 14,000-TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”
- 09/06/2018 Air cargo transport for Sicilian produce
- 09/06/2018 Oman: Launch of new port in the region of Al Batinah