- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Capacity for 3,000 tonnes per year
Hungary: New handling, cooling and packing plant to be built in Bonyhád
The local government has signed fourteen agreements with a fruit growing company that would use the centre's services. The cold store will be able to store three truckloads per day, and the three thousand tonnes of fruit per year will be sorted and packed next to the cold chambers.
The Agrarian Logistics Centre will also accept the vegetables produced in the city, which has 5 hectares devoted to greenhouse horticulture.
The project is justified by the fact that there are no such facilities in the area, despite its significant vegetable and fruit production. There is a lack of refrigeration capacity, so producers are more vulnerable from a competitive standpoint. The greater storage capacity will also help in supplying fresh produce to the local market.
According to data from the National Chamber of Agriculture, more than 500 hectares of fruit trees are cultivated in the district of Bonyhád, including 327 hectares of apricots, 60 hectares of apples and 55 hectares of sour cherries. the apple trees produce between 20 and 40 tonnes of fruit per hectare.
It was also reported that in the area of Bonyhád the acreage devoted to fruit plantations grows by 20 to 25 hectares per year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 US: Union committee to recommend Kroger strike
- 10/22/2018 Alan Manning: No privileged access to labour for agricultural industry
- 10/22/2018 USDA cites G K Produce Inc. in Pennsylvania for PACA violations
- 10/22/2018 Trade and security talks between Saudi Arabia and Indonesia
- 10/22/2018 Macedonia: Parliament votes to start name change process
- 10/22/2018 PM Theresa May: Brexit deal '95 percent complete'
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Subtropical crop producers seek joint promotion in Europe
- 10/19/2018 Asparagus: each country has its own sales channels
- 10/19/2018 Why farm-worker migration is booming
- 10/19/2018 Belize signs Fruit Fly Control Cooperative agreement
- 10/19/2018 Central & South America intent on Free Trade Agreements with Morocco
- 10/19/2018 USDA proposes changes in grade and size requirements for Florida citrus
- 10/19/2018 Bruce D. Camenzind suspended and assessed civil penalty in settlement with USDA
- 10/19/2018 Russian billionaire buys four farms in Namibia
- 10/18/2018 Edeka and Rewe object to EU proposal for 'farmer protection'
- 10/18/2018 UK: Defra still short of 1,400 staff
- 10/18/2018 US Treasury sends China warning shot regarding currency
- 10/18/2018 No more EU fruit pickers for the UK
- 10/18/2018 ‘Ag visa is coming, but not this fruit picking season’
- 10/18/2018 Google announces $900,000 grant to train Kenyan farmers