Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Argentina is negotiating the exchange of vegetable products with South Korea
The National Service of Health and Agri-Food Quality (SENASA) stated that representatives of Argentina and South Korea had analyzed the opening of markets for various plant products of interest to both countries.
"The representatives discussed both countries' topics of interest related to plant products in this meeting," stated the National Director of Plant Protection, Diego Quiroga, who also highlighted the importance of the meeting to advance plant and animal health issues.
He also said that "the Argentine delegation discussed the export of oranges, which the country sent for the first time to Korea this year." In addition, he said, they also discussed the possibility of opening the market for blueberries, limes, and legumes.
"Korea is very interested in exporting vegetable products to Argentina. We signed a work plan to import Asian pears and exchanged information about other products, such as cactus plants," he said.
The Korean representatives committed to advance the establishment of requirements for the aforementioned products to enable their export to Korea.
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: