Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China signs e-commerce partnership memorandum with Estonia
The Chinese Ministry of Commerce signed an e-commerce partnership memorandum with Estonia on 27 November in Hungary. According to the memorandum, both parties will strive to improve policy communications, encourage companies from both countries to use e-commerce to promote their high quality products, and support e-commerce through expert education, enjoying the best practical and innovative experience. They hope the memorandum will improve the trade collaboration.
In the past few years, the trade between China and Estonia has grown very fast. According to official data, in the past five years, the Chinese e-commerce trade grew from 8 trillion to 26 trillion yuan, with an average annual growth of 34%. The number of online shoppers grew from 240 million to 500 million. Because of the huge purchasing power of Chinese netizens, the partnership will bring many opportunities for Estonian companies, and will enrich the choices for Chinese consumers.
Source: China News Net
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: