Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk strengthens its Executive Board
Maersk A/S focus on the future plans for container shipping, ports and logistics by strengthening its management team. As Maritime-executive.com explains.
Maersk have appointed the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Commercial Officer and the CEO of APM Terminals to the Executive Board.
Effective from December 1, 2017, Vincent Clerc, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Morten Engelstoft, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer APM Terminals, and Søren Toft, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will join the Executive Board.
CEO of A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Søren Skou, says: “We have made good progress on the separation of the oil and oil related businesses as well as the integration of container shipping, ports and logistics. The expansion of the Executive Board will further accelerate our journey towards delivering seamless end to end experiences to our customers.
“Vincent, Morten and Søren have all demonstrated strong leadership and customer focus as well as delivered solid results over many years. They are recognised, visionary and global leaders in the container shipping, ports and logistics industry. I look forward to having them take on additional executive responsibility and to join me and the rest of the Executive Board on the journey towards the future Maersk.”
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: