Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Amazon launching its Lockers in SpainAmazon is launching its automatic lockers to collect orders, called Amazon Lockers, in the Spanish market. The company will set up more than 120 collection points in several business establishments in the country, including 13 La Plaza de Dia stores, Repsol service stations, Telepizza restaurants, Merlin and Unibail shopping centres and selected OhMyBox storage rooms.
The lockers will be located in 30 cities in 26 provinces. Madrid will have most of them, with 35 units, ahead of Barcelona (15) and Valencia (13). This solution allows customers to send their Amazon orders to a collection point of their choice. Some of these lockers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
After shopping at Amazon.es, customers can select one of these lockers so that they can pick up their goods at the most appropriate time for them. As soon as the package arrives at the Locker, the customer receives an email notification with a unique code, as well as the address and opening hours of the selected locker.
In the Locker, customers can enter their code manually or scan the barcode. Customers have three days to pick up their packages before these are returned to Amazon.
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: