Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The United Kingdom is the main destination for Peruvian oranges
Peru exported a total of 15,006,357 kilos of oranges, worth US $5,591,427 between January and October of this year.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the main market for this Peruvian fruit was the United Kingdom, which accounted for 57% of total shipments. It was followed by the Netherlands (26%), Costa Rica (8%), the United States (3%); Colombia, Sweden and Panama with 1% each; and several other destinations that together account for 3%.
According to the same source, the main exporting company in the aforementioned period was Procesadora Laran SAC, with 66% of all shipments. It was followed by Marzala SAC (27%), Casa Chica SAC (1%) and other companies that together accounted for 1% of shipments.
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: