Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The United Kingdom is the main destination for Peruvian oranges
Peru exported a total of 15,006,357 kilos of oranges, worth US $5,591,427 between January and October of this year.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the main market for this Peruvian fruit was the United Kingdom, which accounted for 57% of total shipments. It was followed by the Netherlands (26%), Costa Rica (8%), the United States (3%); Colombia, Sweden and Panama with 1% each; and several other destinations that together account for 3%.
According to the same source, the main exporting company in the aforementioned period was Procesadora Laran SAC, with 66% of all shipments. It was followed by Marzala SAC (27%), Casa Chica SAC (1%) and other companies that together accounted for 1% of shipments.
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: