Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Koppert Cress introduces Gangnam TopsKoppert Cress introduces Gangnam Tops. A decorative and natural stem with a crunchy and fresh mouth feel. The fresh taste of the Gangnam Tops merges with a slightly bitter taste reminiscent of purslane.
Above all, Gangnam Tops make a tasty addition to salads or sandwiches, but combine well with multiple ingredients like oily fish; such as mackerel or herring, or vegetables; such as pumpkin, fennel, beans, pulses, and potato.
Thanks to their mild flavour, they also go well with red fruits in desserts. The light green colour and the length of the Gangnam Tops make them exceptionally decorative. They therefore fit in well with today's trends: the natural look and Nordic cuisine.
For more information:
De Poel 1
2681 MB Monster
T: +31(0)174 24 28 19
F: +31(0)174 28 32 52
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: