Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
8th edition of TSW Fruit and Veg Fair to take place 10-11 January in Warsaw
The 8th edition of the TSW Fruit and Vegetables Industry Fair will take place in Ptak Warsaw Expo in Poland on the 10th and 11th of January 2018. TSW is one of the biggest Fruit and Vegetables Industry Fairs in Central and Eastern Europe, and provides visitors with the latest innovations in the horticulture industry.
The leading suppliers from Europe will present their offer on 18 000 sq.m. of exhibition surface. Trade visitors will have a chance to obtain knowledge on innovative fertigation, crop protection and supplementation.
Producers of tractors and machines, companies specialising in sorting, packaging and storage of fruits and vegetables will all be present as exhibitors. Nurseries, crop trading and food processing companies are also a crucial part of each edition of TSW Fair.
Last year, TSW Fruit and Vegetables Industry Fair was visited by 15,000 people. Exhibitors and visitors came from Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia, Netherlands, Germany, Great Britain, Austria and Italy.
Conferences, lectures and discussion panels are a substantial part of TSW. Polish and foreign specialists - both scientists and practitioners will all be speaking at the event.
As usual the Fruit Growers Economical Forum and National Forum of Fruit and Vegetable Producing Groups will be also held. The full and current information on lectures and conferences will be given on www.tsw.com.pl.
Entrance to the Fair is free, after registration. Those interested may register earlier via the TSW website.
For more information:
Tel.: +48 22 822 03 34
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: