Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Marketing agency launches 2018 social media and produce marketer’s calendars
DMA Solutions, Inc. announces the launch of the fourth annual Social Media and Produce Marketer’s Calendars. Both popular industry resources, these calendars are free helpful tools that DMA Solutions, Inc. provides to help brands create informed and relevant social media and event marketing strategies.
In today’s world, a marketing plan increasingly requires a social media presence and strategy to successful reach and influence audiences. While having the right talent in place to manage these channels is the first step, equipping them with the right information and tools is equally important. That’s why the marketing and communications experts at DMA Solutions, Inc. have made it a priority to share these calendars with other marketers in the industry.
New this year, the 2018 Social Media Calendar will be released in two installments. Each installment will have six months full of the most current industry trends, tips, and inspiration so marketers can be assured they are using the most relevant information to elevate their brands.
This year’s revamped Social Media Calendar includes:
- A comprehensive list of important industry related and food holidays for creating the most relevant and engaging content, released bi-annually.
- Top trending hashtags featuring current trends to amplify reach of shared content.
- Social media pro-tips and articles from DMA Solutions Inc.’s team of social media specialists.
The 2018 Produce Marketer’s Calendar brings back one of the industry’s best lists of key information, specifically curated for the fresh produce marketer. With the most up-to-date information and research, the Produce Marketer’s Calendar is an essential tool for strategizing your marketing plan for the coming year.
This year’s Produce Marketer’s Calendar includes new:
- Conferences and tradeshows related to fresh produce, media, leadership development, influencers, and marketing.
- Promotion opportunities, important events, and national/regional holidays to capitalize on year-round.
- Helpful tips from the DMA Solutions, Inc. team addressing the specific needs of fresh produce marketers.
- Monthly promotional suggestions and inspirational quotes to inspire continued growth and development.
“As social media evolves, so does our strategy for providing the best resources to help marketers elevate their brands,” said Dan’l Mackey Almy, CEO of DMA Solutions, Inc. “This is exactly why we create tools like the Produce Marketer’s Calendar and have made the Social Media Calendar a biannual release – so marketers are using leading information to elevate their brand and sell more product.”
DMA Solutions, Inc.’s new 2018 Produce Marketer’s Calendar and 2018 Social Media Calendar are is available for free download on the company’s website.
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: