Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Tied support to horticultural producers to be paid earlierIt has been proposed that tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector should be paid earlier, as stated by Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Verginia Krusteva at a meeting with Mariana Miltenova, Chairwoman of the National Union of Gardeners in Bulgaria.
"The meeting held yesterday served mainly to talk about the timetable for the payment of the tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector. According to the initial schedule, payments to the sector were to start in April; however, Deputy Minister Verginia Krusteva explained that she would propose a new schedule with payments to be made between 10 and 20 March and completed no later than 30 March," she explained.
The deadlines for the payment of other benefits were also addressed at the meeting.
"The first part of the Single Area Payment Scheme may be paid by the end of this year, before New Year. And for agro-environmental payments, they explained that they are pledged for April, but they hope they will be paid earlier," said Miltenova.
According to her, next week there will be clarity on the proposed schedule after Minister Porozhanov has confirmed it.
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: