Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Tied support to horticultural producers to be paid earlierIt has been proposed that tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector should be paid earlier, as stated by Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Verginia Krusteva at a meeting with Mariana Miltenova, Chairwoman of the National Union of Gardeners in Bulgaria.
"The meeting held yesterday served mainly to talk about the timetable for the payment of the tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector. According to the initial schedule, payments to the sector were to start in April; however, Deputy Minister Verginia Krusteva explained that she would propose a new schedule with payments to be made between 10 and 20 March and completed no later than 30 March," she explained.
The deadlines for the payment of other benefits were also addressed at the meeting.
"The first part of the Single Area Payment Scheme may be paid by the end of this year, before New Year. And for agro-environmental payments, they explained that they are pledged for April, but they hope they will be paid earlier," said Miltenova.
According to her, next week there will be clarity on the proposed schedule after Minister Porozhanov has confirmed it.
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: