Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Tied support to horticultural producers to be paid earlierIt has been proposed that tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector should be paid earlier, as stated by Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Verginia Krusteva at a meeting with Mariana Miltenova, Chairwoman of the National Union of Gardeners in Bulgaria.
"The meeting held yesterday served mainly to talk about the timetable for the payment of the tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector. According to the initial schedule, payments to the sector were to start in April; however, Deputy Minister Verginia Krusteva explained that she would propose a new schedule with payments to be made between 10 and 20 March and completed no later than 30 March," she explained.
The deadlines for the payment of other benefits were also addressed at the meeting.
"The first part of the Single Area Payment Scheme may be paid by the end of this year, before New Year. And for agro-environmental payments, they explained that they are pledged for April, but they hope they will be paid earlier," said Miltenova.
According to her, next week there will be clarity on the proposed schedule after Minister Porozhanov has confirmed it.
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: