- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bulgaria: Tied support to horticultural producers to be paid earlier
"The meeting held yesterday served mainly to talk about the timetable for the payment of the tied support to the Fruit and Vegetables sector. According to the initial schedule, payments to the sector were to start in April; however, Deputy Minister Verginia Krusteva explained that she would propose a new schedule with payments to be made between 10 and 20 March and completed no later than 30 March," she explained.
The deadlines for the payment of other benefits were also addressed at the meeting.
"The first part of the Single Area Payment Scheme may be paid by the end of this year, before New Year. And for agro-environmental payments, they explained that they are pledged for April, but they hope they will be paid earlier," said Miltenova.
According to her, next week there will be clarity on the proposed schedule after Minister Porozhanov has confirmed it.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 US: Psyllid infestation found near Visalia
- 2018-11-15 British cabinet agrees on interim Brexit deal
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes €191 million available to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-15 Tehran denies claims of Iran-UAE trade problems
- 2018-11-14 Minister for Agriculture pays visit to new La Linea Verde facility in Serbia
- 2018-11-14 Mexico: "We have to diversify agricultural food trade with Asia"
- 2018-11-14 Brexit deal: Brits could remain in the customs union for longer
- 2018-11-14 USDA cites Frutera Del Litoral USA LLC in Florida for PACA violations
- 2018-11-14 Zimbabwe: Zim-China Wanjin Agriculture Company targets increased value addition
- 2018-11-13 EFSA expands simplified food safety management system
- 2018-11-13 Fedefruta visits the Chinese markets that receive Chilean fruit
- 2018-11-13 Sudan and Egypt mending frayed relationship
- 2018-11-13 Contraband from Poland via Belarus stopped
- 2018-11-13 China declares openness to Polish imports, including fruit and veg
- 2018-11-13 Egypt allowed to export dates to China in January 2019
- 2018-11-13 Italy and Brexit drag European currencies down, US Dollar at a 1,5 year high
- 2018-11-13 Kenya: Horticulture earnings hit Sh104bn in eight months
- 2018-11-13 'New Zealand could be forced to pick a side between US and China'
- 2018-11-13 Macron: "Euro is not a clear alternative to US Dollar"
- 2018-11-13 South Africa: Citrus farmers complain about lack of water licenses