Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Florist throws oranges at greengrocer
Having been called names, hit in his own shop, and his property destroyed – Osman Aydogu is completely through with it. His neighbour is the problem - a florist in the same shopping centre in Het Gooi, the Netherlands.
According to Osman, the florist is jealous: on 1 April, she allegedly called the landlord to say too many people were present in the building. These people came to an open day organised by Osman. “That’s when she started tormenting, pestering, staring, gaping at me, she even started making money noises… This has been happening for about eight or nine months now, and it’s time to finish it.” Osman is quitting his business.
No one knows what’s really been happening, naturally but you can decide for yourself: the ‘report’ by Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf can be seen here (Link to Dutch Youtube video).
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: