Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Florist throws oranges at greengrocer
Having been called names, hit in his own shop, and his property destroyed – Osman Aydogu is completely through with it. His neighbour is the problem - a florist in the same shopping centre in Het Gooi, the Netherlands.
According to Osman, the florist is jealous: on 1 April, she allegedly called the landlord to say too many people were present in the building. These people came to an open day organised by Osman. “That’s when she started tormenting, pestering, staring, gaping at me, she even started making money noises… This has been happening for about eight or nine months now, and it’s time to finish it.” Osman is quitting his business.
No one knows what’s really been happening, naturally but you can decide for yourself: the ‘report’ by Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf can be seen here (Link to Dutch Youtube video).
Publication date: 11/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: