Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Pink Lady apples get dressed up in new Christmas promotion with Amazon and Tesco
Pink Lady apples has announced a series of value-added offers and promotions with Tesco and Amazon Fresh to finish off the year with a bang, just as the northern hemisphere crop hits UK retailers.
The company will be offering a free apple cosy in every Pink Lady 6 pack sold in Tesco Express stores. The festive apple cosy features a heart and reindeer design in the brand’s signature colours and will hit stores from 18th December while stocks last.
The promotion follows similar activations by the brand over the past year, offering added-value to consumers with a branded gift such as apple cosies or a Pink Lady bag for life.
Pink Lady has also teamed up with Amazon Fresh to run a 50% off deal on its six-fruit pack, with the offer running from 20th to 27th November.
Selling via Amazon Fresh is a relatively new venture for the apple brand, which has shown a steady growth in sales since Amazon Fresh launched in April 2016.
The service is currently available in 302 postcodes across London, Surrey, Hampshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
Lynn Shaw, marketing manager for Pink Lady apples said: “In the lead up to the festive period and the start of the Northern hemisphere crop, we’re thrilled to be able to offer Pink Lady fans these two great deals. Our added-value promotions have been incredibly successful this year and we’re thrilled to be rolling out the activity across Tesco Express stores for the first time”
For more information: www.pinkladyapples.co.uk
Publication date: 11/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: