Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
A cooperation for a wild blueberry market development
COFCO and Canadian Oxford sign strategic agreement
On November 21, Matthew Bragg, the Vice President of Canadian company Oxford Frozen Foods, and Wang Xuefeng, general manager of COFCO Imported Food (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., signed a cooperation agreement on behalf of both parties. In the future, both will jointly provide Chinese consumers with high-quality, safe and healthy wild blueberries and other fresh products through the B2B channels. The cooperation will further promote Canada's high-quality agricultural products to meet Chinese consumer demand. This will not just deepen the relationships between the two countries in agriculture, but will also lay a solid foundation for further cooperative projects.
This cooperation will provide a sufficient supply for China's large food and juice producing factories. It will also provide support for research by COFCO Nutrition and Health Research Institute on product quality, safety and nutritional value. COFCO reported that products from the both companies will be jointly unveiled at the Canadian Bakery Fair held in May 2018. The companies are also considering the creation of a collaborative brand in the future, which should enhance their presence on the market.
Source: China Network
Publication date: 11/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: