Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 18-20, Brisbane
Australia: Registrations open for Hort Connections 2018Delegate registrations are now open for Hort Connections 2018, which will be held at the Brisbane Convention Centre from 18-20 June 2018. Next year’s event will build on the success of Hort Connections 2017, which resulted in nearly 2,500 members of the local and international supply chain coming together for the biggest and most comprehensive event in the history of Australian and New Zealand horticulture.
Hort Connections is a joint initiative between AUSVEG and the Produce Marketing Association Australia-New Zealand (PMA A-NZ), and will be co-hosted alongside a range of horticulture industry bodies including Australian Organic, Onions Australia, the Australian Horticultural Exporters' and Importers' Association, Growcom and Apple and Pear Australia Limited, which is returning for 2018. Additional co-hosts are expected to be announced in the coming months.
Hort Connections 2017 included:
- Just under 2,500 delegates from the local and international horticulture industry (including visitors from over 15 countries).
- Over 1,200 attendees at the Hort Connections Gala Dinner – the biggest in Australian horticulture.
- Trade Show showcasing 148 local and global supply chain companies.
- Over 80 world class speaker sessions, research presentations and panel discussions.
For more information:
Publication date: 11/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: