Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
A delight for your taste buds
China: Hongjiang's bingtang oranges are something special!
Oranges are hardly a novelty in China, but the bingtang oranges from Hongjiang are something special, and it's all due to the region's unique soil and climate. Its soil, which consists of red and purple sandstone, is enriched with trace elements. The Xuefeng and Liangshan mountain ranges also create a unique microclimate, where the temperature differences between day and night from July until October are almost 10 degrees Celsius.
We have been using the best environment for a hundred years
The unique climate, including the sunshine, rain, temperature and soil, all make for a special production environment. These natural factors have created the world-famous bingtang oranges. Because of their sweet taste and tender flesh, they have received a Geographical Indication.
Hongjiang bingtang oranges
Following technological and scientific developments, researchers have been using the good genes of Hongjiang oranges for many years to purify the breed. This means that the quality of Qianyang bingtang oranges has been constantly improving, leaving us with this year's delicious oranges that have gained Yuan Longping's personal recommendation.
Hongjiang bingtang oranges
Yuan Longping, the inventor of hybrid rice and an academician at the Chinese Academy of Engineering, who lived and worked in Hunan for many years, travelled specially from Hunan to Beijing to star in CCTV-7 Daily Agriculture's "Flavour of my Hometown" segment during a large-scale charity event, where he endorsed the famous Hunan Hongjiang bingtang oranges.
The unique factors make for juicy, delicious bingtang oranges
The sweetness of the oranges has earned them the Chinese name "bingtang", which means crystal sugar. The oranges are full of sweetness, sourness and multivitamins (with a sugar degree of 12.8%-14.5% and solubility of 16.3%-18.4%).
Take them home, and let the natural taste enrich your life
There are many different breeds of oranges, but the bingtang oranges are irreplaceable. Amidst the clouds and mist in the Xuefeng mountain range during the winter, the oranges are a unique sight between the mountains. After the harvest in the mountains, the oranges are distributed all over China. The sweet oranges let people from the cities experience the most beautiful gifts of nature.
Hongjiang Xue Feng Agricultural Produce Development Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 177 7453 0888
Purchasing form: https://jinshuju.net/f/OsGd4C
Publication date: 11/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: