Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Rainier Fruit to honour local heroes in new campaign
Rainier Fruit has announced the launch of its new campaign to honor those working to improve their communities called "Wholesome Heroes".
Over the past few years, the company has established partnerships with the Boston Marathon, the Portland Marathon, Charleston Marathon, and Twin Cities Marathon.
Carrying the Wholesome to the Core program beyond running, Rainier will soon announce a partnership with an additional national healthy lifestyle event that will reach thousands of fitness enthusiasts.
As the company launches its Wholesome Heroes campaign, they are looking for people who are making a positive impact in their community through the work they do, volunteer efforts, or health and wellness initiatives that impact themselves, their family, or their community.
Wholesome Heroes will be named on a weekly basis, and Rainier Fruit will share their stories to help draw attention to the important work that these people are doing. Rainier Fruit will also name Wholesome Heroes within their company, as well trade partners throughout the industry that are going above and beyond. A small recognition package will be awarded to all named Wholesome Heroes.
To nominate someone who is making a positive impact, those interested can visit the Rainier website at http://rainierfruit.com/wholesomehero/ to complete the nomination form.
For more information: rainierfruit.com
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: