Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Steady growth for Chinese logistics
On the 18 and 19 of November 2017, the 15th Chinese Logistics Enterprises Annual Conference was held in Canton. During the conference, the president of the Chinese Logistics and Purchase Federation, Mr. He Liming, revealed that the Chinese Logistics Federation has already reached a revenue of 185 trillion RMB.
That is an increase of 6.9% compared to last year. During these first three quarters of the year, the total expenditure of Chinese logistics has already reached a proportion of 14.5% of the total GDP. He Liming stated during the conference that in the past 5 years, Chinese logistics have maintained a steady growth. The total of logistics expenditure of the federation has already grown from 198 trillion RMB in 2013 to 230 trillion RMB in 2016.
æº (æº) [yuÃ¡n]
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: